About the job
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As an OpenPages Consulting Engineer you will apply your deep expertise in OpenPages to come up with a solution for the customer using the tool. You will also have to ensure that the best practices prescribed for OpenPages are implemented on the ground, for the customer. Based on your expertise and skills gained over the years, you will have to review and guide customers and IBM partners.
- Aside from participating in the above activities, you will apply your deep expertise in designing, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support IBM OpenPages applications on IBM / Private Cloud/Cloud Pak for Data.
- You will be conducting professional training as well as different courses in different Universities associated/collaborated with IBM for executing joint program.
- As a senior consultant you will have responsibility towards services pre-sales activities also. You will be required to understand the customer requirement and create a SoW to be agreed with the customer.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience of 3+ years on OpenPages
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Product Software Development is required.
1.Java / J2EE – Restful services experience which is needed for Trigger or Custom Workflow Action Development
2.React JS / Carbon - UI Technologies for Helper development.
3.Basic database / SQL experience. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in database application programming (SQL, PL/SQL and SQL PL), database administration and performance tuning on DB2 for LUW or Oracle is required.
- Experience building software for SaaS and Continuous Delivery Techniques is desirable.
- Experience with troubleshooting internal or external customer environments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment
- Demonstrates verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Readiness to travel
- Master level Domain Knowledge of at least 3 domains
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- GRC (Governance, Risk Management & Compliance) Domain experience
- IBM OpenPages Implementation experience
- IBM OpenPages Installation / Upgradation
- Demonstrates proactive communication skills and have collaboration experience.
- Experience with Analytics, Business Intelligence tools (Cognos) is desirable.
- Experience with Cloud Pak for Data / Redhat OpenShift is desirable
- Knowledge of the agile software development cycle
- Experience with Shell scripts and Linux OS
- Knowledge of financial application/industry is an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering under tight time constraints
java, Openshift, J2ee
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services