About the job
- Command of U.S. English writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Modeling and formatting content into viable, feasible, and desirable solutions.
- Proven experience simplifying complex content for users.
- 10+years of total experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading
- Researching and studying a subject and its context to inform content.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate and design for the interactions between language and design elements to construct a logical, compelling narrative throughout user/client journey.
- Can define and apply consistent voice and tone throughout a content journey.
- Knowledge of markup languages (such as DITA XML, Markdown, HTML) and authoring tools (Oxygen).
- Foundational understanding of UX design and design research.
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal).
- Portfolio or samples of previous work must be presented.
- An awesome and positive attitude.
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model.
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to a dynamic, team based environment.
- Experience with digital adoption platforms such as Walkme.
- Degree in Writing, English, Journalism, Communication, Information Design, or related field, or a technical degree. .
Content writing, Technical Writing
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services