About the job
FIDCOM department is looking for core engineers for multiple development roles that involve working mainly with Java/Scala as the primary language. Following are the roles we are hiring for:
- Macro Risk Systems Developer
- Work on global strategic projects for derivatives trading, market data, pricing and risk calculation, scenario analysis, and P&L attribution reporting.
- Interface with front office trading desks and strategists to gather requirements and to synthesize technology solutions to meet business objectives
- Provide technical solutions for Asia trading desks located in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Tokyo
- Enable the growing local business for macro and credit sales & trading in Mumbai
- Software design and development in compliance with software development life cycle standards
Qualifications - External
- Solid academic record with bachelor’s level or above in a computational field like Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
- Significant (10+) relevant experience in any core programming language (Core Java/Scala/C# .Net) with hands-on proficiency
- Good understanding of core computer science concepts and strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Take initiative to propose ideas and air concerns, to take technical ownership to drive the areas they work on
- Development experience in object-oriented programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business colleagues and working globally
- Strong object-oriented design and architecture, design patterns, ability to innovate.
- Experience with concurrent processing/multithreading, distributed processing.
- Experience with Spring, SOAP/RESTful, XML, JSON.
- Experience with UNIX environments and scripting.
- Experience with writing Unit/Integration tests.
- Interest or experience in finance industry. For some core development roles, financial industry experience/interest not needed
- Database knowledge and experience in writing queries and stored procedures.
- Full Stack development programming experience in HTML5/AngularJS and C# for some roles.
- Prior experience with financial products, particularly OTC Derivatives
- Exposure to counterparty risk, margining, collateral or confirmation systems
- DevOps understanding is nice to have.
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
java, Core Java, Scala
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - eCommerce/ Internet Technologies
IT-Software / Software Services