About the job
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven experience in managing complex Digital Banking Transformation program, Both Waterfall and Agile ways of working.
- Excellent communications skills and experienced in managing stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Definition of programme / project scope and goals
- Planning support which will cover approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition
- Estimation of resource effort and cost budgets
- Resource planning
- Identification of project risks and issues
- Tracking mitigating actions in relation to programme / project risks and issues
- Identification of dependencies internal to the programme / project and externally to other projects and business areas
- Support all essential governance activities including working group & steering committee through documentation including meeting minutes and recording of agreed actions
- Task allocation across teams and team members
- Tracking against activity or milestone completion and escalate variance to programme / project plan (in accordance with agreed escalation process)
- Project status reporting (where required)
- Support readiness decisions and follow up actions from programme / project tollgates
- Ability to bring the project team together, motivate them and ensure projects are delivered to scope, time and budget.
- Collaborative cross function / department working and with other Project Managers for exchanging ideas
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex problems and find innovative solutions.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies and negotiates for necessary resources to meet project initiatives, goals
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 7+ years of experience
- Must have Experience in Banking (Retail or Commercial) / Capital Markets domain
Certifications in PMP / Prince2 / Scrum Master will be an added advantage
- (Equivalent profile accepted)
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services