About the job
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an expert in container based Virtualization, you will be responsible for working out smooth journey to the cloud of the various on-prem applications, also work towards designing and building cloud native applications. The successful candidate will have hands-on development experience with Containers, Kubernetes, VMs and virtualization technologies on RedHat OpenShift platform and infrastructure.
- Define, Design, Test and Execute Development practices in Virtualized environment on OpenShift
- Perform migration of applications and CI/CD pipelines etc. from VMs and Physical Servers to OpenShift container platform leveraging Kubernetes-native principles.
- Analyze virtualized environments and develop innovative solutions to migrate and modernize for RedHat OpenShift.
- Be the SME as part of the development team who will have expertise in Containers, Kubernetes and Virtualization technologies using OpenShift and other VM infrastructure modernization.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- +7 yrs. of relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Hands-on experience in working with RedHat OpenShift Operators.
- Have successfully carried out migration to Cloud leveraging OpenShift and Ansible.
- Good Experience in application Integration, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, service mesh, cloud infrastructure, network, security and operation architecture
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Deep hands-on experience DevSecOps and GitOps.
- DevSecOps and GitOps (Cloud native Jenkins/Jenkins X, Argo CD, Tekton, etc.)
- Knowledge about Web application development and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services