About the job
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will help inculcate cutting edge AI/NLP capabilities into the existing set of products in IBM. You will collaborate with different functions within and across the product portfolio to identify the opportunities and priorities. Your solution and outcome will need to be in sync with the overall IBM AI/NLP stack.
Design NLP applications and device suitable data collection strategies for both Supervised and Semi-supervised training of various AI/NLP models.
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks.
- Use effective text representations to generate useful features from the Natural Text e.g Entity, Relationship extraction, n-grams etc.
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments to refine models
- Continuously look out for new innovations and advancements in the relevant areas.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- +6 yrs. of relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modelling.
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc) and other relevant statistics and classification algorithms.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Very Good Knowledge of Python and extensive experience in writing robust and testable code
- Strong communication skills and analytical approach towards problem solving will be the key enabler for success.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Having working experience in building a Cognitive Search system leveraging products like ElasticSearch or Lucene/Solr etc. will be a Big Plus.
- Knowledge about Web application development and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
Please share your updated resume with the following details:
Data Structures, NLP
Missing any skill? Learn it now
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT-Software / Software Services