About the Role:
Front-end engineers at Freshworks are responsible for implementing many of the client-side
systems/code that generate the UIs our end-users will interact with. They work closely with
the backend and platform engineers, architects, designers, and product managers to
develop scalable and maintainable UI systems/features/components.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Planning, estimation, requirement analysis, the layout design of the assigned project and
other ongoing projects in a team with Project Manager / Developer / Designer.
- Lead a team of developers (Front-End / UI) as well as contributing to a hands-on front-end
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant,
usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Maintaining and auditing code quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned
- Testing completed tasks in ongoing projects in a team before delivering it to QA.
- Focusing on the team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Training and mentoring of team members.
- People management & Technical management
- Implement and support compliance of self and team to Freshworks compliance and
information security processes.
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS.
- MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
Missing any skill? Learn it now
Rs. 7-10 Lacs
IT Hardware/ Technical Support/ Telecom Engineering
IT-Hardware & Networking
14 Sep 2021