Gone are the days when big presentations and concept notes help to get the million dollar idea approved and noticed. Everything has pivoted from conventional way of selling to getting that first series of funding.
This is an exciting conversation between Akshat Birla (CEO & Founder- Finovate Capital) and George Koshy(Founder & CEO- LetsSolv) The conversation covers everything about making a pitch, the do's and the don'ts. It gives a detailed sense of how one can nail the elevator pitch.
The key learnings from the conversation are:
1. Don't sell the product, instead solve for a problem.
2. Include these 5 elements in your elevator pitch:
a. Who is your target audience?
b. Why do you want to do it?
c. How are you solving the problem?
d. What is the size of impact on Financial outcome
e. Why now and why you?
3. Find a niche and not a herd approach
This is a 50 minutes self paced conversation between Akshat Birla (CEO & Founder- Finovate Capital) and George Koshy(Founder & CEO- LetsSolv) on how an elevator pitch can make or break the deal.
'Investors are like sharks looking for unfair advantage'
The topics covered are :
1. Learn about the decision making approach for entrepreneurs
2. Be aware of the importance of 5 elements to be included in an elevator pitch
3. Understand the need for your product/service and then create a pitch