The masterclass by Mihir Mohanty revolves around building the foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. It will also help to identify core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data and analytics and explore how this technology is implemented with Microsoft Azure.
This is an extensive 4 hour long masterclass to explore the roles, tasks and responsibilities in the world of data.
1. Understand core data concepts in Azure
2. Understand concepts of relational data in Azure
3. Learn about concepts of non-relational data in Azure
4. Identify components of a modern data warehouse in Azure
1. Understand about practical aspects of Azure Storage
a. Azure Subscription, Resource Group and Storage Account
b. Location, Performance and Storage Type
c. Replication and Access Tiers